Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Starting the log...

Hey - despite many resources on the web about Windows Mobile - I have made up my mind to have a kind of log related to my BenQ E72 efforts. Unfortunately BenQ is not a vendor with a long history in Windows Mobile - and not very popular in Germany since the failed Benq-Siemens deal.
This makes dedicated resources for this phone or re-usable tools and methods hard to find and even harder to have a common place to discuss about.

I have Windows Mobile Smartphones since 2004 (SDA Music) when I moved away from my 2-device (mobile + organizer) handling to just one. Then came an O2 XDA phone with TomTom mobile 5 (receiving a new heart from a Vodafone VDA 1240 with WiFi finally). This O2 XDA phone is still my device of choice as it is not fully replaced yet by me last phone, the BenQ E72.

No comments:

Post a Comment